Friday, March 28, 2014

Here's the deal...

So, with a couple of posts up, it's time to tell you my game plan. I'm pumped to be doing this, and hope you will check back often to see the latest. Make sure to subscribe to avoid missing anything!

You can expect a few posts a week from me, and here is my list of some of the ones coming your way over the next couple of weeks, in order of ISBN and author's date of birth (not really):

Go ahead and get a head start reading so you can leave me some feedback! I hope you enjoy my reviews and choices, but if you don't, let me know what you want to see. Be reasonable - I'm not going to pick up a work that has had extensive study done on it;  i.e. The Analects or War and Peace. I just won't be able to do it justice here. I'm working on getting my full library up here on Library Thing.

As a general rule, if I happen to review a work primarily based on politics or religion, I will focus on quality, objectivity, and likelihood that you guys will find the book interesting, rather than my opinion of the content. Everything else is fair game. 

Enjoy!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment